Members – our August meeting was moved due to a bargaining schedule conflict. The change of date to August 7th was not posted to this website. With this error, some could view this as intentional and/or a closed door meeting which it was not. It was simply an error due to the change in officers (July 1st) and a lack of attention by me, your president. My sincere apologies.
These are the results from our vote on Tuesday, April 22, 2014:
- Coreen Bedford as President (term ending in 2015)
- Becky Bakale as Vice President (term ending in 2016)
- Cheryl Fischer as Chief Union Steward (term ending in 2016)
- Michelle Holstege as Secretary (term ending in 2016)
- Hollie Rago as Union Business and Financial Director (term ending in 2015)
- Janet Potgeter as Membership Director (term ending in 2016)
- Erica Baker-Bringedahl as Communications Director (term ending in 2015)
Date and Time
Tuesday, April 22 at 9 a.m. to noon
How to Vote
You will vote with your building representative. To find your building representative, visit this page. If you do not have a building representative, contact Michelle Holstege. If you need an absentee ballot, contact your building representative or Michelle Holstege.
- Coreen Bedford
- Becky Bakale
Chief Union Steward
- Cheryl Fischer
- Michelle Holstege
Union Business and Financial Director
- Hollie Rago
- Tami John
- Janet Potgeter
- Erica Bringedahl
From President Coreen Bedford:
Due to the changes financial aid has required along with the scholarship name change, we have found that qualifying applicants had missed the deadline (March 1st) to apply for the PSS scholarship.
Yesterday the APSS board agreed to extend the application deadline to 5pm on April 1.
Information on the scholarship can be found here: https://gvsu.academicworks.com/opportunities/117